AQUA 2021 - COVID-19 Latest Information, last updated 15th July 2021
As the Government have moved England to Step 4 from 19th July, AQUA will operate in accordance with the new guidelines, with the welfare and safety of our staff, venue, exhibitors and visitors our main priority. It is still recommended that people wear face coverings in crowded public spaces, which would apply to a trade show environment.
We want your AQUA 2021 experience to be safe and stress free, so we will advise that you;
- bring and wear a face covering at all times whilst inside the venue
- socially distance whilst on-site where possible - aisles have been widened to facilitate this
- bring your own hand sanitiser to use at the show
- There will be an enhanced cleaning regime in place in all areas of the venue
- Greater space has been allocated for catering and seating to enable social distancing, with of course, enhanced cleaning in those areas too
Extra precautions will be taken by staff at the Venue, Organisers and Exhibitors to reduce any risk of the transmission of COVID-19 on-site at the show, including an assessment of the risk of transmission in all areas.
We continue to monitor the current situation, information can be found at www.gov.uk and www.nhs.uk. Pilot events will continue to run and following these events further guidelines will be announced and we will adapt accordingly.
- You should not attend the site if you are displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19
- You should not attend the site if you have been in contact with a person who has been confirmed to have COVID-19 within the last 7 days
- You should not attend the site if you have been contacted and asked to isolate
- You should not attend the site if you have travelled abroad within the last 14 days and should be isolated
Please check back regularly for the most up to date information relating to AQUA 2021
We'd like to advise that images and videos used throughout our website were taken and produced before the COVID-19 outbreak. Therefore social distancing rules are not displayed.