Statement Of Integrity
As a business information provider, we think it is important to provide you with the most up to date information available. As you are our valued customer, we are committed to ensuring that this is relevant to you, your industry and your interests. To that end, following is our policy which we will strictly adhere to:
We Will Not:
- Send you information via email, unless we have your explicit permission to do so
- Release, sell or give your information to any other organisation without your explicit permission to do so
- Continue to send you information via email once you have asked us not to via the "de-registration procedure"
- Send you news, updates and reports on areas that you have identified as areas of interest to you
- Send you information about our own products and services which match the needs and requirements which you have identified
- Allow other organisations to send you information about products and services which match the needs and requirements which you have identified
- Update our records should your requirements change and ensure that the subsequent information you receive reflects this
- Provide you with an easy to use de-registration procedure, to let us know if you don't need this information any more
- Attempt to keep the messages as brief and concise as possible in order to save download time
The Cookie that is placed on your computer contains only your unique reference number. There is no information in the Cookie that can identify you. The Cookie is only valid when you access this web site.
This site recognises the home servers of visitors, but not their e-mail addresses. Individually identifiable e-mail addresses are not captured or stored unless they are provided. Persons who communicate with OATA Impact Exhibitions Ltd, and supply us with an e-mail address may receive future communications by e-mail or telephone. Persons who do not wish to receive e-mail messages may contact the OATA Impact Exhibitions Ltd team and ask to be removed; to do so, send an e-mail to Gordon Thomas and specify your name, company name and e-mail address. As such, OATA Impact Exhibitions Ltd supports the customer’s right to opt out. Persons who request information about OATA Impact Exhibitions Ltd and who supply us with their name and address will be added to our database to receive the requested information.
ASP provide and host this website for OATA Impact Exhibitions Ltd. ASP are registered with the UK Data Commissioner as Data Controllers and hold all the data within the UK.
By providing us with your information, you have agreed to allow us to communicate about future AQUA events. If you do not wish to receive this ongoing, just unsubscribe.
OATA Impact Exhibitions Ltd organisers of AQUA
Registered in England under no. 7039314
Registered Office: Wessex House, 40 Station Road, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 3JN
Postal address: Unit A2 Speldhurst Business Park, Langton Road, Speldhurst, Kent TN3 0AQ